Professionals and guides everywhere along the coast know that versatility can mean the difference between a full fish box and a bad day. We know it too! That is why the SX2250 rides into the shallows with stunning performance and tackles the long runs through the passes. Brute strength and a smooth ride coupled with a detailed deck layout makes the SX2250 the most efficient boat you'll ever own.
- Length on Trailer: 29 ft. 5 in.
- Length on Trailer (with Swing-Away Tongue): 26 ft. 8 in.
- Width on Trailer: 102 in.
- Length Overall: 22 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 101 in.
- Shaft Length: 25 in.
- Height Overall on Trailer: 102 in.
- Interior Depth: 21 in.
- Draft: 15 in.
- Dry Weight: 2,775 lb.
- Max H.P.: 250 h.p.
- Maximum Weight: 1,851 lb.
- Maximum Persons: 8 / 1,096 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 53 gal.
- Center Console Command Center w/ Instrumentation, Switch Panel & Horn
- Yamaha Multifunction Gauges
- Removable Windshield
- Cup holders
- Lean Post with Removable Cooler Exchange
- Courtesy Lights
- Console Cushion w/ Backrest
- Dual Occupant Hideaway Rear Jump Seats
Power & Performance
- 8" Setback Plate
- Seastar® Tilt Hydraulic Steering (150hp Requires Hyd. Steering)
- 6-Gauge Troll Motor Wiring System
- 1 Battery Tray & Engine Cable Extensions Under Console
- Yamaha Stainless Steel Propeller (standard with engine except tunnel)
Construction & Safety
- Composite Construction
- Resin Transfer Molded Compartment Lids
- 1500 GPH Bilge Pump w/ Float Switch
- SKEETER Transom Washer
- 6" Pull Up Cleats
- Coastal White Rub-Rail w/ Stainless Insert
- Anchor Storage Box
- Front Deck Storage Area
- Horizontal Rod Storage
- Vertical Rod Holders
- Rear Casting Deck & Rear Storage Area
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Rear Livewell/Baitwell w/Fill & Recirc pumps w/Timer
- Insulated Starboard Front Fish Box
- Console Baitwell w/ Fill & Recirculating Pumps/Timer (14 gallon)
- Built-In Fuel System 53 Gal.
- Retractable Boarding Ladder
EZ Loader Trailer Features
- I-Tube Aluminum Trailer w/Torsion Axles (fenders, axles & tongue tuff coat)
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Swing-Away Tongue
- Disc Brakes; Single Axle
- Fulton Jack Stand
- Removable Lean-Post Back Rest (not available w/ Lean Post Baitwell Exch.)
- Driver’s Flip/Flop Seating with Cooler (2-color seating)
- Stainless Steel Seat Bases (2)
- Lean Post Baitwell (30 Gal.) Exchange
- Fishing Seat w/ 13" Pedestal (ea)
- Bike Seat w/ Power Pro Pole (ea)
- Stainless Steel Handrails Installed
- Blank Console (loose items: handrail & console rail)
- Leaning Post Deduct
Electronics Options - Humminbird®
- 728 (Dash or Bow) Prewired w/ Transducer (no network available)
- 788ci HD (Dash or Bow) Prewired w/ Internal GPS Antenna & Transducer
- 798ci HD (Dash or Bow) SI Prewired w/ Internal GPS Antenna & SI Transducer
- 898c (Dash or Bow) Prewired w/GPS Antenna & SI Transducer
- 998c SI (Dash or Bow) Prewired w/ GPS Antenna & SI Transducer
- 1198c SI (Dash or Bow) Prewired w/ GPS Antenna & SI Transducer
- Humminbird® Network Cable (Cabling Bow to Dash) (Installed)
- Humminbird® Side-Imaging Prewiring - In-Hull Transducer, SI Transducer, GPS Antenna, Network Cable (Installed)
- Humminbird® Transducers w/ Temp (Extra) (Bow to Bow-Shipped Loose; Rear to Dash-Installed)
Electronics Options - Lowrance®
- HDS 5 (Dash or Bow) Prewired w/ Internal GPS & Transducer
- HDS 7 (Dash or Bow) Prewired w/ Internal GPS & Transducer
- HDS 8 (Dash or Bow) Prewired w/ Internal GPS & Transducer
- HDS 10 (Dash or Bow) w/ Internal GPS, Transducer & Temp (Lake Insite Map)
- HDS 7 Touch (Dash or Bow) w/Internal GPS, Structure Scan, SS & Sonar Transducers & Temp
- HDS 9 Touch (Dash or Bow) w/Internal GPS, Structure Scan, SS & Sonar Transducers & Temp
- HDS 12 Touch (Dash or Bow) w/Internal GPS, Structure Scan, SS & Sonar Transducers & Temp
- Lowrance® Network Cable (Cable Installed Dash to Bow)
- Lowrance® Structure Scan Prewiring - In-Hull Transducer, SS Transducer, Network Cables, & SS Module (Installed)
- Structure Scan (SS Transducer, SS Module & Network Cables) (to be selected with units from Skeeter)
- Lowrance® Transducers w/ Temp (Bow to Bow-Shipped Loose; Rear to Dash-Installed)
Power & Performance Options
- 8" Hydraulic Jackplate w/ gauge
- Compass (Shipped Loose)
- Ski Tow Bar (Requires Pedestal Base Option on 240, 2250 & 200)
- Bimini Top (not installed at factory)
- Prop Deduct
- Electronic Binnacle Control (includes Yamaha Command Link)
- Electronic Binnacle Control w/Yamaha Command Link Plus (XCA engines only)
- Yamaha Command Link (4 Stroke) (NA on XCA engines only)
- Minn Kota® 15 Amp x 3-Bank Battery Charger (Installed at Factory)
- Minn Kota® 15 Amp x 4-Bank Battery Charger (Installed at Factory)
- Trim Tabs
- Do not install TM
Shallow Water Anchor Options
- Power Pole Pro Series 8' Shallow Water Anchor (Black or White) (Starboard: bracket mounted to JP, Unit loose)
- Power Pole Blade 8' Shallow Water Anchor (Black or White) (Starboard: bracket mounted to JP, Unit loose)
- Power Pole Blade 10' Shallow Water Anchor (Black or White) (Starboard: bracket mounted to JP, Unit loose)
- Minn Kota® Talon 8' Shallow Water Anchor w/ Wireless Remote (Starboard: bracket mounted to JP, Unit loose)
Troll Motor Options
- Minn Kota® RT101BH, 62" Shaft Troll Motor (includes 3 add. Batt. Trays)
- Minn Kota® RT101 SF, 62" Shaft Troll Motor (includes 3 add. Batt. Trays)
- Minn Kota® RT101 ST IP 60" Shaft Troll Motor (includes 3 add. Batt. Trays, & removable mount)
- Minn Kota® RT101-80 ST Foot Pedal (IP motors only)
- Minn Kota® Removable Mount (BH & SF)
- MotorGuide® Great White SW109HB, 60" Shaft Troll Motor (includes 3 add. Batt. Trays)
Construction & Safety Options
- Mid-Ship Cleats
- Black Rub-Rail w/ Stainless Insert
- Gunwale Mounted Vertical Rod Holders (installed pair) (NA w/ handrail opt.)
- Vertical Rod Holders (shipped loose pair)
- Wash-Down System
- Boarding Ladder (not available when trim tabs are selected) (exchange for ret. ladder)
- Stainless Steel Fenders (tandem axle only)
- ZX Aluminum Wheel Exchange (ea)
- Disc Brakes; 2nd Axle
- No Trailer Option