Whether you are ready for an offshore run or spending a casual day closer to shore, the 23 has you covered, offering unbelievable stability and comfort in true Regulator style. Big game fishing benefits include a new transom tuna door, 46-gallon fishbox/livewell, and 350-quart in-deck fishbox, along with a convenient rigging station and plenty of storage. Beyond the thrill of the catch, the 23 features abundant seating, built-in coolers, SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with tilt helm, optional T-Top with surfboard edges, optional through stem bow roller with anchor windlass, and optional head - the ideal suite of amenities for entertaining and for discovering the best of life on the water.
- LOA: 23 ft. 5 in.
- LOA with Armstrong Bracket & Engine: 27 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Dry Weight - Single Engine: 6,200 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 149 gal.
- Deadrise: 24 deg.
- Forward Seat Fishbox / Dry Storage: 240 qt. each
- In-Deck Fishbox / Locking Rod Storage: 350 qt.
- Insulated Console Cooler Seat: 69 qt.
- Freshwater Tank: 21 gal.
- Optional Head Holding Tank: 9 gal.
- Transom Livewell / Fishbox: 46 gal.
- Draft: Engine Up: 21 in.; Engine Down: 34 in.
Standard Equipment - Console
- SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with Tilt Helm
- Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB, SiriusXM® Ready with Bluetooth and (4) Premium Speakers
- Ritchie Blue Face SuperSport Compass
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment
- Stand-Up Head Compartment with Portable Marine Toilet
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Dual Battery System with Switches and Marine Batteries
- Glove Box with Fiberglass Lid
- 69 qt. Insulated Cooler Under Forward Console Seat
- USB Charging Ports
- Vented Port Light in Console
Standard Equipment - Deck & Cockpit
- 360° Coaming Pads
- Stainless Steel 12x16 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Stainless Steel Hardware Through-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Stainless Steel Through-Hull Fittings
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- Engine Bracket with Integrated Telescoping Ladder
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Transom Walkthrough Tuna Door
- USB Charging Ports in Forward Seating Area
Standard Equipment - Fishing Equipment
- In-Deck Illuminated Locking Rod Storage
- Insulated Illuminated Forward Fishboxes (2)
- Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
- 21 gal. Freshwater System with Wash Down and Transom Shower
Standard Equipment - Seating
- Upholstered Forward Console Seating for Two
- SuperSport/Tackle Center Leaning Post: Upholstered Console Leaning Post Seating with Seatback Rocket Launcher and (8) Plano Trays Stored Below Seating
- Integrated Flush Folding Transom Seat
Power - Seating
- Single Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engine with Digital Electronic Controls
Customized Options - Color
- Featured or Custom Hull Color
- Hull Color Matched Bracket
- Flexiteek Marine Decking for Bracket
- White, Backcove, or Storm Gray Powder Coat Package*
- White-Painted or Custom-Painted Engine
Customized Options - T-Top
- Fiberglass T-Top with Surfboard Edges, Integrated Spreader Lights, and
- Multi-Colored LED Lights
- 3-Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure*
- T-Top Underside to Match Hull Sides or Different Than Hull Sides*
- T-Top Rocket Launcher*
- Taco Grand Slam 380 Outriggers with 15' Aluminum Poles*
Customized Options - Seating & Upholstery
- 2X Deluxe Tackle Center: Upholstered Console Seating for Two with Flip-Up Bolster and Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; Seatback Rocket Launcher with Cup Holders; and (2) Tackle Drawers, (8) Medium and (2) Large Plano Trays, and Knife/Hook/Cup Holders in Cabinet**
- Removable Forward Seating Backrests
- Fiberglass Sun Bed Table with Filler Cushion and Convertible Pedestal Table
- Dove Gray or Desert Tan Upholstery
- Helm, Console, and Seating Canvas Covers
Customized Options - Comfort & Convenience
- Edson™ Wheel with Power Knob***
- 30 Amp Battery Charger with 25' Cord
- Bucket Holder with Custom Regulator Buckets
- Head with Holding Tank
- Pair of Additional 0 or 30 Degree Rod Holders
- Lenco Marine Auto Glide†
- Remote-Controlled ACR RCL-75 Spotlight*
- Cockpit Freshwater Engine Flush
- Through Stem Bow Roller with Anchor Windlass, Remote Switch, Rode, and Anchor
Customized Options - Electronics
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Fish Package: (1) 12" GPSMAP® 7612 Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Display, VHF 110 Radio with 8' Digital VHF Antenna, Autopilot GHP Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Standard Corepack, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Premium Fish Package: (2) 12" GPSMAP® 7612 Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Displays, VHF 110 Radio with 8' Digital VHF Antenna, Autopilot GHP Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Standard Corepack, GMR™ 24 xHD Marine Dome Radar and VHF 210 AIS Radio, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® GXM 53 SiriusXM® Weather Marine Receiver Upgrade†
* T-Top Must Be Selected
** In Lieu of SuperSport/Tackle Center Leaning Post
*** In Lieu of Standard Wheel
† Factory-Installed Electronics Required
NOTE: Factory-installed engines include dual electronic binnacle control with combined power trim-tilt and Yamaha 6YC Information Station. Information station features 5" high contrast color, high definition display which indicates critical systems information, including: engine RPM, boat speed, engine trim level, available fuel in gallons, fuel level, fuel flow, fuel economy and up to three vital engine functions that are user selectable (i.e. oil pressure, water pressure and battery voltage) in an easy to read bar graph. Factory-installed Yamaha engines come standard with stainless steel SDS props and Yamaha 10 micron fuel/water separators.