REEL IN ADVENTURE
With beautiful lines and a design engineered for ultimate performance, the Regulator 25 delivers big boat features including a transom walkthrough tuna door, T-Top with surfboard edges, and SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with tilt helm to go above and beyond what you would expect from a mid-size boat. Great speed, fantastic fuel economy, and an incredibly well-balanced ride come standard so you can fish the canyons in comfort or bring the family aboard for everyday fun. Enjoy spacious seating, ample storage, freshwater transom shower, and standard head wherever your days on the water take you.
- LOA: 25 ft. 2 in.
- LOA with Armstrong Bracket & Engines: 30 ft. 0 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 10 in.
- Dry Weight - Twin Engines: 7,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 160 gal.
- Deadrise: 24 deg.
- Center Forward Storage: 230 qt.
- In-Deck Fishbox / Locking Rod Storage: 178 qt. each
- Insulated Console Cooler Seat: 64 qt.
- Head Holding Tank: 9 gal.
- Freshwater Tank: 21 gal.
- Transom Livewell / Fishbox: 46 gal.
- Draft: Engines Up: 24 in.; Engines Down: 33 in.
Standard Equipment - Console
- SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with Tilt Helm
- Ritchie Blue Face SuperSport Compass
- Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB, SiriusXM® Ready with Bluetooth and (4) Premium Speakers
- Stand-Up Head Compartment with Head with Holding Tank, Interior Lighting, and Mirror
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment
- Triple Battery System with Switches and Marine Batteries
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Glove Box with Fiberglass Lid
- 64 qt. Insulated Cooler Under Forward Console Seat
- Vented Port Light in Console
- USB Charging Ports
Standard Equipment - Deck & Cockpit
- 360° Coaming Pads
- Stainless Steel 14x18 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Stainless Steel Hardware Through-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Engine Bracket with Integrated Telescoping Ladder
- 230 qt. Forward Center Dry Storage Compartment
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Transom Walkthrough Tuna Door
- USB Charging Ports in Forward Seating Area
Standard Equipment - Fishing Equipment
- Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- Insulated Illuminated Forward Fishboxes (2)
- In-Deck Illuminated Locking Rod Storage
- 21 gal. Freshwater System with Wash Down and Transom Shower
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
Standard Equipment - Seating
- Upholstered Forward Console Seating for Two
- SuperSport/Tackle Center Leaning Post: Upholstered Console Leaning Post Seating with Seatback Rocket Launcher and (8) Plano Trays Stored Below Seating
- Integrated Flush Folding Transom Seat
Power - Seating
- Twin Yamaha F200 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls
Customized Options - Color
- Featured or Custom Hull Color
- Hull Color Matched Bracket
- Flexiteek Marine Decking for Bracket
- White, Backcove, or Storm Gray Powder Coat Package*
- White-Painted or Custom-Painted Engines
Customized Options - T-Top
- Fiberglass T-Top with Surfboard Edges, Integrated Spreader Lights, and
- Multi-Colored LED Lights
- 3-Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure*
- T-Top Underside to Match Hull Sides or Different Than Hull Sides*
- T-Top Rocket Launcher*
- Taco Grand Slam 380 Outriggers with 15' Aluminum Poles*
Customized Options - Seating & Upholstery
- 2X Deluxe Tackle Center: Upholstered Console Seating for Two with Flip-Up Bolster and Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; Seatback Rocket Launcher with Cup Holders; and (2) Tackle Drawers, (8) Medium and (2) Large Plano Trays, and Knife/Hook/Cup Holders in Cabinet**
- Fiberglass Sun Bed Table with Filler Cushion and Convertible Pedestal Table
- Removable Forward Seating Backrests (2)
- Dove Gray or Desert Tan Upholstery
- Helm, Console, and Seating Canvas Covers
Customized Options - Comfort & Convenience
- 30 Amp Battery Charger with 25' Cord
- Bucket Holder with Custom Regulator Buckets
- Edson™ Wheel with Power Knob***
- Pair of Additional 0 or 30 Degree Rod Holders
- Multi-Colored Underwater LED Lights (2)
- Through Stem Bow Roller with Anchor Windlass, Remote Switch, Rode, and Anchor
- Lenco Marine Auto Glide†
- Remote-Controlled ACR RCL-75 Spotlight*
- Cockpit Freshwater Engine Flush
Customized Options - Electronics
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Fish Package: (1) 12" GPSMAP® 7612 Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Display, VHF 110 Radio with 8' Digital VHF Antenna, Autopilot GHP Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Standard Corepack, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Premium Fish Package: (2) 12" GPSMAP® 7612 Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Displays, VHF 110 Radio with 8' Digital VHF Antenna, Autopilot GHP Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Standard Corepack, GMR™ 24 xHD Marine Dome Radar and VHF 210 AIS Radio, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer (with 1kW CHIRP Upgrade Available)*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® GXM 53 SiriusXM® Weather Marine Receiver Upgrade†
* T-Top Must Be Selected
** In Lieu of SuperSport/Tackle Center Leaning Post
*** In Lieu of Standard Wheel
† Factory-Installed Electronics Required
NOTE: Factory-installed engines include dual electronic binnacle control with combined power trim-tilt and Yamaha 6YC Information Station. Information station features 5" high contrast color, high definition display which indicates critical systems information, including: engine RPM, boat speed, engine trim level, available fuel in gallons, fuel level, fuel flow, fuel economy and up to three vital engine functions that are user selectable (i.e. oil pressure, water pressure and battery voltage) in an easy to read bar graph. Factory-installed Yamaha engines come standard with stainless steel SDS props and Yamaha 10 micron fuel/water separators.