Step up performance with a fishing machine built for offshore action. With its sharp bow entry and Lou Codega-designed hull, Regulator's signature soft ride comes standard. The 28 Tackle Center, seatback rod holders, and optional T-Top rocket launchers create an ideal rigging station for a group of anglers, putting all of your tackle within perfect reach. Twin Yamaha F300s give you the power to explore, and the transom walkthrough tuna door provides flexibility for both boarding and fishing. Optional sunbed table and removable forward seat backrests add an extra degree of comfort for days spent lounging and entertaining on the water, making the 28 the ultimate expression of the Offshore Life.
- LOA: 27 ft. 8 in.
- LOA with Bracket & Engines: 32 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 9 ft. 5 in.
- Dry Weight - Twin Engines: 8,260 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 219 gal.
- Deadrise: 24 deg.
- Center Forward Storage: 256 qt.
- Forward Seat Fishbox / Dry Storage: 169 qt. each
- In-Deck Fishbox / Locking Rod Storage: 456 qt.
- Console Cooler Seat: 74 qt.
- Head Holding Tank: 6 gal.
- Freshwater Tank: 33 gal.
- Transom Livewell: 25 gal.
Standard Equipment - Console
- SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with Tilt Helm
- Ritchie Blue Face SuperSport Compass
- Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB, SiriusXM® Ready with Bluetooth and (4) Premium Speakers
- Frameless Fiberglass Integrated Console Door
- Stand-Up Head Compartment with Electronic Head, 6 gal. Holding Tank, Interior Lighting, Mirror, and Vanity with Sink
- Triple Battery System with Switches and Marine Batteries
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Glove Box with White Fiberglass Lid
- Vented Port Light in Console
- 74 qt. Insulated Cooler Under Forward Console Seat
- Flexiteek Flooring in Console
- USB Charging Ports
Standard Equipment - Deck & Cockpit
- 360° Coaming Pads
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Stainless Steel 14x18 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Stainless Steel Hardware Through-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Engine Bracket with Integrated Telescoping Ladder
- 256 qt. Forward Center Dry Storage Compartment
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- Stainless Steel Through-Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Transom Walkthrough Tuna Door
- USB Charging Ports in Forward Seating Area
Standard Equipment - Fishing Equipment
- Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- In-Deck Illuminated Fishbox/Locking Rod Storage
- Insulated Illuminated Forward Fishboxes (2)
- 33 gal. Freshwater System with Wash Down and Transom Shower
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
Standard Equipment - Seating
- Upholstered Forward Console Seating for Two
- 28 Tackle Center: Upholstered Console Seating for Two with Armrest with (2) Cup
- Integrated Flush Folding Transom Seat
Power - Seating
- Twin Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls
Customized Options - Color
- Featured or Custom Hull Color
- Hull Color Matched Bracket
- White, Backcove, or Storm Gray Powder Coat Package*
- Flexiteek Marine Decking for Bracket
- White-Painted or Custom-Painted Engines
Customized Options - T-Top
- Fiberglass T-Top with Surfboard Edges, Electronics Box, Integrated Spreader Lights, and Multi-Colored LED Lights
- 3-Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure*
- T-Top Rocket Launcher*
- T-Top Underside to Match Hull Sides or Different Than Hull Sides*
- Taco Grand Slam 380 Outriggers with 18' Aluminum Poles*
- Taco Grand Slam 380 Outriggers with 16' Carbon Fiber Poles*
Customized Options - Seating & Upholstery
- 2X Deluxe Livewell/Tackle Center: Upholstered Console Seating for Two with Armrests with Cup Holders and Flip-Up Bolster with Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; Seatback with Cup Holders and Rocket Launcher; (6) Medium Plano Trays; (2) Tackle Drawers in Cabinet; and 20-Gallon Livewell**
- Fiberglass Sun Bed Table with Filler Cushion and Convertible Pedestal Table
- Removable Forward Seating Backrests
- Dove Gray or Desert Tan Upholstery
- Helm, Console, and Seating Canvas Covers
Customized Options - Comfort & Convenience
- 30 Amp Battery Charger with 25' Cord
- Bucket Holder with Buckets
- Edson™ Wheel with Power Knob***
- Pair of Additional 0 or 30 Degree Rod Holders
- Refrigerated Transom Fishbox
- Through Stem Bow Roller with Anchor Windlass, Remote Switch, Rode, and Anchor
- Lenco Marine Auto Glide†
- Multi-Colored Underwater LED Lights (2)
- Remote-Controlled ACR RCL-75 Spotlight*
- Cockpit Freshwater Engine Flush
Customized Options - Electronics
- Entertainment Upgrade Package: Includes (8) JL Audio® Premium Speakers, 700W Amp, Subwoofer, and External Digital Antenna*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Premium Fish Package with Black Flushmount Electronics Face: (2) 12" GPSMAP® 7612 Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Displays, VHF 110 Radio with 8' Digital VHF Antenna, Autopilot GHP Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Standard Corepack, GMR™ 24 xHD Marine Dome Radar and VHF 210 AIS Radio, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer (with 1kW CHIRP Upgrade Available)*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® GXM 53 SiriusXM® Weather Marine Receiver Upgrade†
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Offshore Package with Black Flushmount Electronics Face with GMR™ 624 xHD2 6kW Open-Array Radar Upgrade*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Offshore Package with Black Flushmount Electronics Face: (2) 16" GPSMAP® 7616 Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Displays, VHF 200 Radio with 8' Digital Antenna, GMR™ 424 xHD2 4kW Open-Array Radar, Airmar® B265 LH Broadband 7-Element 1kW CHIRP Transducer, and Autopilot GHP Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Standard Corepack*
* T-Top Must Be Selected
** In Lieu of 28 Tackle Center
*** In Lieu of Standard Wheel
† Factory-Installed Electronics Required
NOTE: Factory-installed engines include dual electronic binnacle control with combined power trim-tilt and Yamaha 6YC Information Station. Information station features 5" high contrast color, high definition display which indicates critical systems information, including: engine RPM, boat speed, engine trim level, available fuel in gallons, fuel level, fuel flow, fuel economy and up to three vital engine functions that are user selectable (i.e. oil pressure, water pressure and battery voltage) in an easy to read bar graph. Factory-installed Yamaha engines come standard with stainless steel SDS props and Yamaha 10 micron fuel/water separators.