The Regulator 34 is a true center console, with a design that maximizes space to the point of rivaling its 39-foot competitors. With a new berth that features sleeping accommodations for two and abundant rod rack storage, as well as new starboard boarding and dive door, the 34 is ready to ride. Fishermen's favorites include a transom livewell, transom fishbox, and 3X Deluxe Tackle Center with rigging station. Let out your lines with optional Taco Grand Slam 380 outriggers with Aluminum or Carbon Fiber poles, and keep the fish on ice with an optional refrigerated chill plate for the transom fishbox.
- LOA: 33 ft. 10 in.
- LOA with Bracket & Engines: 39 ft. 4 in.
- Beam: 10 ft. 11 in.
- Dry Weight - Twin Engines: 11,115 lb.
- Dry Weight - Triple Engines: 11,315 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 350 gal.
- Deadrise: 24 deg.
- Center Forward Storage: 368 qt.
- Forward Seat Fishbox / Dry Storage: 328 qt.
- Head Holding Tank: 13 gal.
- Freshwater Tank: 31 gal.
- Bulk Cockpit Storage / Optional Fishbox: 400 qt.
- Transom Livewell: 42 gal.
Standard Equipment - Console
- SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with Tilt Helm
- Yamaha CL7™ Touchscreen Display
- Ritchie Blue Face SuperSport Compass
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment
- Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB, SiriusXM® Ready with Bluetooth and (4) Premium Speakers
- Quad Battery System with Switches and Marine Batteries
- 40 Amp Battery Charger with 50' Power Cord
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Glove Box with Fiberglass Lid
- Edson™ Polished Silver Wheel with Power Knob
- Frameless Fiberglass Integrated Console Door
- USB Charging Ports
Standard Equipment - Console Interior
- CO Detector
- Vented Port Light in Console
- Courtesy LED Lights
- Bilge High Water Alarm
- Sleeping Accommodations For Two Complete with Reading Lights
- Electric Head with 13 gal. Holding Tank
- Stand-Up Head Compartment with Solid Surface Counter Top, Hand-Held Shower, Polished Stainless Steel Sink with Storage Below, Interior Lighting, and Mirror
- Rod Racks for up to 11 Rods
Standard Equipment - Deck & Cockpit
- 360° Coaming Pads
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Stainless Steel 14x18 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Stainless Steel Hardware Through-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Engine Bracket with Integrated Telescoping Ladder
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- 368 qt. Forward Center Dry Storage Compartment
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Below Deck Bulk Cockpit Storage Compartment
- USB Charging Ports in Forward Seating Area
- Starboard Boarding and Dive Door with Removable Folding Ladder
Standard Equipment - Fishing Equipment
- 31 gal. Freshwater System with Wash Down and Transom Shower
- 6' Starboard Side Insulated Cooler Box/Rod Storage
- 6' Port Side Insulated Cooler Box/Rod Storage
- Insulated Illuminated Transom Fishbox
- Insulated Illuminated Transom Livewell
- In-Deck Illuminated Fishbox/Locking Rod Storage
- Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
Standard Equipment - Seating
- Forward Seating with Flip-Up Backrests
- Upholstered Forward Console Seating for Two
- 3X Deluxe Tackle Center: Upholstered Console Seating for Two with Armrests with Cup Holders and Flip-Up Bolster with Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; Seatback with Cup Holders and Rocket Launcher; (6) Medium Plano Trays; and (2) Tackle Drawers in Cabinet
- Integrated Flush Folding Transom Seat
Power Options - Seating
- Twin Yamaha F350 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls
- Twin Yamaha F350 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls and Yamaha Helm Master® with Set Point™
- Triple Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls
- Triple Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls and Yamaha Helm Master® with Set Point™
Customized Options - Color
- Featured or Custom Hull Color
- Hull Color Matched Bracket
- Flexiteek Marine Decking for Bracket
- White, Backcove, or Storm Gray Powder Coat Package*
- White-Painted or Custom-Painted Engines
Customized Options - T-Top
- 3-Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure*
- Fiberglass T-Top with Surfboard Edges, Electronics Box, Integrated Spreader Lights, and Multi-Colored LED Lights
- T-Top Rocket Launcher*
- T-Top Underside to Match Hull Sides or Different Than Hull Sides*
- Taco Grand Slam 380 Outriggers with 18' Aluminum Poles*
- Taco Grand Slam 380 Outriggers with 16' Carbon Fiber Poles*
Customized Options - Seating & Upholstery
- 3X Deluxe Livewell/Tackle Center: Upholstered Console Seating for Two with Armrests and Flip-Up Bolster, (2) Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; Seatback with Rocket Launcher and Cup Holders; Sink with Pullout Spray Nozzle and Cutting Board Under Hideaway Lid; (1) Large and (3) Medium Plano Trays in Cabinet with Additional Storage; and 40-Gallon Livewell**
- Fiberglass Sunbed Table with Filler Cushion and Convertible Pedestal Table
- Cockpit Galley: Upholstered Console Seating for Two with Armrests and Flip-Up Bolster, (2) Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; Solid Surface Countertop, Electric Grill with Inverter, Freshwater Sink Under Hideaway Lid, Refrigerator, Utensil Drawers, and Trash Bin; (3) Medium Plano Trays; and (1) Tackle Drawer in Cabinet**
- Helm, Console, and Seating Canvas Covers
- Dove Gray or Desert Tan Upholstery
Customized Options - Comfort & Convenience
- Edson™ Elite Carbon Wheel with Power Knob***
- Bow Thruster
- Bucket Holder with Custom Regulator Buckets
- Pair of Additional 0 or 30 Degree Rod Holders
- Insulated/Macerated Aft Floor Fishbox
- Refrigerated Transom Fishbox
- Through Stem Bow Roller with Anchor Windlass, Remote Switch, Rode, and Anchor
- Multi-Colored Underwater LED Lights (2)
- 12V 6000 BTU Air Conditioner & Helm Air Conditioner Vents
- Lenco Marine Auto Glide†
- Remote-Controlled ACR RCL-100 LED Spotlight*
- Cockpit Freshwater Engine Flush
Customized Options - Electronics
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Offshore Package with Black Flushmount Electronics Face: (2) 16" GPSMAP® 7616 Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Displays, VHF 200 Radio with 8' Digital Antenna, GMR™ 424 xHD2 4kW Open-Array Radar, Airmar® B265 LH Broadband 7-Element 1kW CHIRP Transducer, and Autopilot GHP Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Standard Corepack*
- Entertainment Upgrade Package: Includes (8) JL Audio® Premium Speakers, 700W Amp, Subwoofer, and External Digital Antenna*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Offshore Package with Black Flushmount Electronics Face with GMR™ 624 xHD2 6kW Open-Array Radar Upgrade*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® GXM 53 SiriusXM® Weather Marine Receiver Upgrade†
* T-Top Must Be Selected
** In Lieu of 3X Deluxe Tackle Center
*** In Lieu of Standard Wheel
† Factory-Installed Electronics Required
NOTE: Factory-installed engines include electronic binnacle control with combined power trim-tilt. The Yamaha CL7™ Touchscreen Display features 7" full color, high resolution LCD display which indicates critical systems information, including: gear selected, engine RPM, boat speed, engine trim level, available fuel in gallons, fuel level, fuel flow, fuel economy and up to four vital engine functions that are user selectable (i.e. oil pressure, water pressure and battery voltage) in an easy to read bar graph. Factory-installed Yamaha engines come standard with stainless steel SDS props and Yamaha 10 micron fuel/water separators.