Whether you are ready for an offshore run or spending a casual day closer to shore, the 23 has you covered, offering unbelievable stability and comfort in true Regulator style. Now available with optional twin Yamaha F150s, the Regulator 23 boasts big game fishing benefits, including a transom tuna door, 46-gallon fishbox/livewell, and 350-quart in-deck fishbox, along with a convenient rigging station and plenty of storage. Beyond the thrill of the catch, the 23 features abundant seating, built-in coolers, and a suit of optional amenities, including through stem bow roller with anchor windlass, head with electric tank pump, watersports tow bar, and forward sun shade – ideal for entertaining and discovering the best of life on the water.
Standard Equipment - Deck & Cockpit
- 360° Coaming Pads
- Stainless Steel 12x16 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Stainless Steel Hardware Through-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Stainless Steel Through-Hull Fittings
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Engine Bracket with Ladder
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Transom Walkthrough with Door
- USB Charging Ports in Forward Seating Area
Standard Equipment - Fishing Equipment
- Insulated Illuminated Forward Fishboxes (2)
- Illuminated In-Deck Locking Rod Storage (For 5' 6'' Rods)
- Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- 20 gal. Freshwater System with Wash Down and Transom Shower
Standard Equipment - Seating
- Upholstered Forward Console Seating for Two
- SuperSport/Tackle Center Leaning Post: Upholstered Console Leaning Post Seating with Seatback Rocket Launcher and (8) Plano Trays Stored Below Seating
- Integrated Flush Folding Transom Seat
- Single Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engine with Digital Electronic Control
- Twin Yamaha F150 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls
Customized Options - Color
- Featured or Custom Hull Color
- Hull Color Matched Bracket
- Flexiteek Marine Decking for Bracket
- White, Backcove, or Storm Gray Powder Coat Package*
- White-Painted or Custom-Painted Engine
Customized Options - T-Top
- Fiberglass T-Top with Surfboard Edges, Integrated Spreader Lights, and
- Multi-Colored LED Lights
- 3-Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure*
- T-Top Underside to Match Hull Sides or Different Than Hull Sides*
- T-Top Rocket Launcher*
- Taco Grand Slam 380 Outriggers with 15' Aluminum Poles*
Customized Options - Seating & Upholstery
- 2X Deluxe Tackle Center: Helm Upholstered Console Seating for Two with Flip-Up Bolster and Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; Seatback Rocket Launcher with Cup Holders; and (2) Tackle Drawers, (8) Medium and (2) Large Plano Trays, and Knife/Hook/Cup Holders in Cabinet**
- Fiberglass Sun Bed Table with Filler Cushion and Convertible Pedestal Table
- Removable Forward Seating Backrests (2)
- Dove Gray or Desert Tan Upholstery
- Helm, Console, and Seating Canvas Covers
Customized Options - Comfort & Convenience
- Edson™ Wheel with Power Knob***
- 30 Amp Battery Charger with 25’ Cord
- Bucket Holder with (2) Buckets
- Head with Holding Tank and Electronic Tank Pumpout
- Pair of Additional Rod Holders
- Lenco™ Marine Auto Glide†
- Remote-Controlled Halogen Spotlight††
- Through Stem Bow Roller with Anchor Windlass, Remote Switch, Chain, and Anchor
- Cockpit Freshwater Engine Flush
- Removable Watersports Tow Bar
- Forward Sun Shade
Customized Options - Electronics
- Factory-Installed Garmin® 12 Fish Package: One 12” GPSMAP® 7612 XSV Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Display, VHF 110 Radio with 8’ Digital VHF Antenna, Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Autopilot, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer
- Factory-Installed Garmin® 16 Fish Package: One 16" GPSMAP® 7616 XSV Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Display, VHF 110 Radio with 8' Digital VHF Antenna, Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Autopilot, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Premium Fish Package: Two 12” GPSMAP® 7612 XSV Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Displays, VHF 210 AIS Radio with 8’ Digital VHF Antenna, Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Autopilot, Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer, and GMR™ 24 xHD Marine Dome Radar*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® GXM 53 SiriusXM® Weather Marine Receiver Upgrade†
- LOA: 23 ft. 5 in.
- LOA with Armstrong Bracket & Engine: 27 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Dry Weight - Single Engine: 6,200 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 149 gal.
- Deadrise: 24 deg.
- Forward Seat Fishbox / Dry Storage: 240 qt. each
- In-Deck Fishbox / Locking Rod Storage: 350 qt.
- Insulated Console Cooler Seat: 69 qt.
- Freshwater Tank: 20 gal.
- Optional Head Holding Tank: 9 gal.
- Transom Livewell / Fishbox: 46 gal.
- Draft: Engine Up: 21 in.; Engine Down: 34 in.; Twin Engines Down: 31 in.
- Dry Weight - Twin Engine: 6,600 lb.
Standard Equipment - Console
- SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with Tilt Helm
- Ritchie® Blue Face SuperSport Compass
- Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB, SiriusXM® Ready with Bluetooth and (4) Premium Speakers
- Stand-Up Head Compartment with Portable Marine Toilet
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment
- Dual Battery System with Switches and Marine Batteries
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Glove Box with Fiberglass Lid
- 69 qt. Insulated Cooler Under Forward Console Seat
- Vented Port Light in Console
- USB Charging Ports
* T-Top Must Be Selected
** In Lieu of SuperSport/Tackle Center Leaning Post
*** In Lieu of Standard Wheel
† Factory-Installed Electronics Required
NOTE: Factory-installed engines include dual electronic binnacle control with combined power trim-tilt and Yamaha 6YC Information Station. Information station features 5" high contrast color, high definition display which indicates critical systems information, including: engine RPM, boat speed, engine trim level, available fuel in gallons, fuel level, fuel flow, fuel economy and up to three vital engine functions that are user selectable (i.e. oil pressure, water pressure and battery voltage) in an easy to read bar graph. Factory-installed Yamaha engines come standard with stainless steel SDS props and Yamaha 10 micron fuel/water separators.